The "Elevated Experience" at the LOTS Balloon Fest:
A VIP “Elevated” Experience. Enjoy luxury tented seating with tables, chairs, the best view on the field, and catering!
Tickets are $120/person.
This package includes:
- 2 day “general admission” ticket & wristband
- tethered balloon ride
- VIP parking close to the tent
- VIP tented seating, tables, & chairs
- catered buffet meal
- premier wine tasting from local wineries
- commemorative wine glass
- optimal viewing of the balloon activities
NOTE: This ticket grants you general admission to the festival on BOTH days. However, you may only enter the VIP tent on the day you selected (either Saturday OR Sunday). Must be 21 or older to enjoy.
Buddy’s Custom Catering will provide:
- lamb lollipops
- beef tenderloin on focaccia bread crostini
- prosciutto wrapped asparagus
- fresh melon and prosciutto di parma skewers
- fried cheese curds
- chocolate dipped bacon
- drink bar
- ice cream bar
- bite sized brownies
Nine Lakes Wine Country will provide:
- a selection of local, white wines
- a selection of local, red wines
VIEWS & COMFORT
- an elevated view of the festival (Elevated Experience tent is situated on a hill, overlooking the entire festival
- tables, chairs, and beautiful decorations
- a 90′ foot tent covering the entire experience with bistro lighting
- the EE is the ONLY seated area in the festival
What comes with a ticket?
Each $120 ticket comes with a one day entrance to the Elevated Experience tent. You choose either Saturday or Sunday. Inside the tent, you receive catered food, drinks, and comfortable seating from which to enjoy the festival.
Each $120 ticket also comes with a two day ticket to the regular festival area. You will receive a two day wristband at the ticketing gate.
Is there special parking?
Yes! Follow the signs to the designated parking will be close to the Elevated Experience tent.
Does this ticket come with a balloon ride?
Yes! This ticket comes with a tethered balloon ride. You will receive a voucher that you will present at the tethered balloon ride tent.
What are the hours?
The Elevated Experience tent is open from 2-8pm. You may come and go as you please. Remember – you have access to the EE tent only on the day you selected.
What kind of food and wine will be there?
Buddy’s Custom catering will provide the food (see above for menu), and Nine Lakes Wine Country will provide wine from local wineries.
Get in Touch
There are so many ways to become involved with the festival. Sign up to be a volunteer, learn about our sponsorship opportunities, or donate to the festival.