The "Elevated Experience" at the LOTS Balloon Fest:
A VIP “Elevated” Experience. Enjoy luxury tented seating with tables, chairs, the best view on the field, and catering!
This package includes:
- general admission tickets for Saturday AND Sunday
- tethered balloon ride
- VIP parking close to the tent
- VIP tented seating, tables, & chairs
- catered buffet meal
- premier wine tasting from local wineries
- commemorative wine glass
- optimal viewing of the balloon activities
NOTE: This ticket grants you general admission to the festival on BOTH days. However, you may only enter the VIP tent on the day you selected (either Saturday OR Sunday). Must be 21 or older to enjoy.
Buddy’s Custom Catering will provide:
- charcuterie boards w/ local smoked & cured meats, cheeses, infused honey & jams
- beef kabobs
- honey pecan chicken tenders
- shrimp & grits
- prosciutto wrapped asparagus
- spinach artichoke bruschetta w/ toasted french bread crostini
- stuffed mushrooms
- goat cheese stuffed dates
- chocolate dipped bacon
- fresh fruit
- drink bar
- s’mores bar
- ice cream bar
- dessert bar
Nine Lakes Wine Country will provide:
- a selection of local, white wines
- a selection of local, red wines
VIEWS & COMFORT
- an elevated view of the festival (Elevated Experience tent is situated on a hill, overlooking the entire festival
- tables, chairs, and beautiful decorations
- a 90′ foot tent covering the entire experience with bistro lighting
- the EE is the ONLY seated area in the festival
Morning Ascension Breakfast
A Luxury Breakfast from 7 AM – 10 AM.
Guests 21 & older can enjoy a luxury breakfast experience on Saturday or Sunday morning during the event. Sip mimosas made with local Tennessee wine, eat local breakfast specialties, and watch the breathtaking mass ascension as the balloons fly over the Smoky Mountains during the sunrise.
This package includes:
- Mimosas made with local Tennessee wine
- Commemorative wine glass
Menu: omelette bar w/ assorted toppings, hash brown casserole, bacon, country ham, fresh fruit, muffins/pastries/donuts, cinnamon roll casserole, orange juice, tea, coffee, sparkling wine
NOTE: This ticket grants you access to the morning breakfast only. You will need a separate ticket for the afternoon festival.
What comes with a ticket?
Each Elevated Experience ticket comes with a one day entrance to the Elevated Experience tent. You choose either Saturday or Sunday. Inside the tent, you receive catered food, drinks, and comfortable seating from which to enjoy the festival.
Each Elevated Experience ticket also comes with both a Saturday and Sunday ticket to the regular festival area. You will receive a two day wristband at the ticketing gate.
Is there special parking?
Yes! Follow the signs to the designated parking will be close to the Elevated Experience tent.
Does this ticket come with a balloon ride?
Each Elevated Experience ticket comes with a tethered balloon ride. You will receive a voucher that you will present at the tethered balloon ride tent.
Morning Ascension tickets DO NOT come with a tethered balloon ride.
What are the hours?
The Elevated Experience tent is open from 2-8pm. You may come and go as you please. Remember – you have access to the EE tent only on the day you selected.
What kind of food and wine will be there?
Buddy’s Custom catering will provide the food (see above for menu), and Nine Lakes Wine Country will provide wine from local wineries.
Get in Touch
There are so many ways to become involved with the festival. Sign up to be a volunteer, learn about our sponsorship opportunities, or donate to the festival.